Nice bedroom available in a beautiful 2 bedrooms, warm and bright apartment. Building located in a quiet and secure residence, close to the city center, close to shops and transport, this accommodation is perfect if you want to relax in the South.
This spacious apartment of 69 m² is located on the 3rd floor (without an elevator) and consists of:
- a beautiful living room with adjustable lighting by tablet and a comfortable sofa bed
- a pleasant balcony, furnished and covered with synthetic grass, with barbecue
- two nicely decorated bedrooms with queen-size beds (160 cm)
- a very well-equipped kitchen: toaster, blender, kettle, oven, microwave, hotplates, fridge, dishwasher
- a bathroom with bathtub,
- TV, DVD player, game console, stereo, WIFI
- vacuum cleaner, washing machine, dryer, hairdryer, ironing equipment, cot, high chair
- access to the private parking of the residence.
Located near Toulon city center and next to Mont Faron, you will be in the best place to enjoy all the city's attractions. A 20-minute walk from the train station, you will also be a 10-minute drive from the city center, the arsenal, the beaches, and the Mayol stadium. You can then fully enjoy the pretty alleys of the old town and the beautiful sunny squares. You can also take the cable car up to Mont Faron and enjoy breathtaking views of the Mediterranean.
Jonquet bus stop → 2 min walk
From Toulon train station → 20 min on foot or 5 min by car
From the airport → 25 minutes by car or 45 minutes by transport
Please note the following additional charges:
- Check-in between 9 p.m. and midnight: € 22
- Check-in between midnight and 6 a.m.: 44 €
We are an international real estate agency, we understand how hard it can be to arrive in a new country and find accommodation especially if we don't manage the language very well. So we are focused on helping international students and expats to find a place to stay. So there is an agency fee depending on the duration of the stay and type of accommodation.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THE BOOKING PROCESS:
Alongside your booking request, please send us the following documents.
-Your passport or ID card
-Acceptance letter of your school or firm in France
-Passport or ID card of your guarantor (someone who'd be responsible for the rent in case you don't pay)
-Proof of income of your guarantor (payslip, tax notice...)
-Proof of address of your guarantor (electricity bills…):
-Important information: If your documents aren’t in French, Spanish, or English please highlight the information we need (name, income, address)
We will show them to the landlord, who'll accept or decline your application. We'll then send you on this platform a special offer corresponding to our agency fees. Once you pay, we'll send you the contract to sign and you'll transfer the first month's rent and the deposit, it's that easy!